1. Scope of the General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all product testers working on behalf of Internet Marketing Mallorca SL, Passeig Illetas 89, 07180 Illetas, Spain (hereinafter referred to as “Principal or IMM“).
By registering with Testerjob.uk or by accessing our website content, you are expected to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out here.
2. Offer and Contract
All offers from Internet Marketing Mallorca are non-binding therefore all the contracts between the product tester and the company should only be made through an order from IMM.
3. Subject of the Agreement
- You are eligible to enter if you are a mainland British citizen or a legal resident of United Kingdom at all times. A product tester should be at least 18 years old or older on the date of registration shown on his or her identification card.
- Testerjob.uk may require you to provide proof that you are eligible and the authorised account holder of the email addresses used to enter in our platform. If you fail to provide all required information you may be subject to disqualification. All information provided by the tester to Testerjob.uk is certified true and correct. Once registered, you may no longer enter using multiple email accounts or as multiple participants. If proven that a product tester is using multiple email accounts or has entered more than once, one may be banned from the site and any platforms the company is using.
- The product tester works as a freelancer. Meaning that one is not subject to the instruction authority of the client and is not bound in the exercise of his activity, in particular, locally and temporally. An employment relationship is not justified. Income tax and any social security contributions will be held responsible by the product testers themselves.
4. Start of Contract and Contract Termination
- The relationship of the product tester and IMM begins with the acceptance of a first order. The order must be completed within 48 hours and must be submitted to Testerjob.uk for review.
- Each Contracting Party may thereafter terminate the employment relationship with a notice period of at least two weeks. The right to extraordinary termination remains unaffected.
- IMM points out that incorrect or non-objective reviews (e.g., not knowing the products/services at all) are grounds for extraordinary termination and reserves the right to claim damages.
- Termination of employment relationship between the product tester and IMM is possible to be addressed via e-mail.
5. Compensation and Reward
- For every review made, the product tester will receive the agreed compensation stated on the job order. The compensation will then be paid to the product tester within two weeks after requesting a payout.
- Credits can be paid from the gross amount which is £15.00. The product testers are not subject to any VAT and one should be held responsible for his/her own taxation duties.
6. Illness, Work Prevention and Holidays
- The product tester is not entitled to any benefits if he/she is prevented from providing the services due to illness or any other reasons.
- The product tester is not entitled to any vacation or holiday pay.
- The product tester undertakes to maintain confidentiality about all the businesses and trades which become known to him as part of his free cooperation during and after termination of the employment relationship. These include all particular data of the clients, client products and all external and internal links provided by IMM to the product tester (Testerjob.uk).
- The product tester is free to review the products provided, but will be held responsible to comply with all the guidelines of the respective portal (e.g., Amazon guidelines or Google guidelines). IMM recommends that product review must be conducted on the basis of uniform evaluation criteria in order to manifest objectives.
- In some cases, for non-verified purchases/orders, the product tester ensures to know the product/service provided in order to manifest objective evaluation. IMM reserves the right to verify this randomly (e.g., by requesting product photos, purchase receipts, accommodation vouchers).
8. Return of Products
- If IMM clients require the return of the product after the Amazon ratings, then the product tester is expected to immediately return the product back to the client.
- The product tester has no right of possession of the product/item if client desires the product/item back. The cost of shipping is of course shouldered by IMM.
9. Changes in Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between the Parties relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Agreement (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall fall in the courts of Kaufmann Berlin.
10. Your Personal Information
Place of jurisdiction is, provided that the contracting party is situated in Kaufmann Berlin. Otherwise the statutory provisions apply as well as German government laws.